Kellermann BL 2000 DARK handlebar end indicators
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 188956-001
- Manufacturer number: 110.200
The BL 2000 sets new standards and now makes the handlebar end indicator attractive also on sporty motorcycles. Its ring-shaped turn signal lens blends discreetly into the metal housing and closes the handlebars beautifully. As inconspicuous as the turn signal on the motorcycle is, in use it shows its true size and surprises with its strikingly bright flashing signal. This is achieved by using
the latest development stage of the proven Kellermann HighPower LED technology. The scope of delivery includes the necessary adapters for mounting on all common handlebars.
Electronic accessories may be required to regulate the flashing frequency, a combination
of the IC-controlled Longlife Protection Guard® circuit with high-power LEDs of the latest design.
ECE-tested for front
- Ring-shaped turn signal lens - spectacularly bright
- Elegant handlebar end with flashing function
- Indicator disappears visually when not in use
- Kellermann HighPower LED Technology
- Longlife Protection Guard®, IC controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- High quality metal housing
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC on-board power supplies
Note: This product is not assigned to a specific vehicle - please check if this item fits and/or is needed.
|Light sources:||Power LED|
|Use of indicators:||Bar end indicators|
|Assignment of the article:||universal article|