Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, took or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must
inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You may also electronically complete and submit the sample cancellation form or other unique statement on our website. If you make use of this possibility, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different method of delivery than the one offered by us).if you have chosen a different standard delivery), we shall reimburse you without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of the contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
Your right of revocation does not apply to distance selling contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods, if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control