Battery charger BC Easy6, (12 Volt), charging current: 0.9A Battery capacity 1.2-100AH
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 174369
Battery charger BC Easy 6
- TECHNICAL DATA BC EASY 6 LIMITED EDITION
- Input voltage 220÷240 Vac, 50÷60 Hz
- Output voltage 13.8 V / 14.4 V - Nominal 12 V
- Charging current 0.9 A max
- Charging algorithm 6 automatic charging stages (initialization,
- Light charge, main charge, desulfation,
- Analysis of the battery and conservation)
- Battery types 12 V lead acid (open batteries,
- Gel, Maintenance-free, VRLA, AGM, Ca/Ca, etc)
- Battery capacity From 1.2 Ah to 45 Ah (charging),
- up to 100 Ah (conservation)
- Operating temperature From -20° to +50°C
- IP protection class
- Weather resistant - Splash protection IP44
- Suitable for outdoor use
BC Easy 6 Limited Edition is the cheap charger and maintainer with 2 LEDs and 6 phases of BC Battery Controller, ideal for charging, desulfating and maintenance of all motorcycle, ATV, scooter, snowmobile and jet ski batteries. The charger can always remain connected to the battery without risk and without the need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle: it will always keep the battery charged during long periods of inactivity (even months).
It can also be used for slow charging and maintenance of car batteries
BC Easy 6 supplies a maximum current of 0.9 Ampere and performs a fully automatic charging procedure with 8 cycles to recharge discharged batteries (from 5 Volts) and for charging, desulphating and preservation of all 12V batteries (maintenance free, sealed, with caps, gel...) from 1.2 to 45 Ah (up to 100 Ah for preservation).
A few LEDs indicate the phase executed and all error messages in real time.
BC Easy 6 produces no sparks and
is protected against short circuit, reverse polarity, overvoltage and overheating.
The packaging contains a waterproof battery cable with eyelets (code STD2V), which can always remain mounted on the vehicle, and a battery connection cable with insulated terminals (code 30AMPPZ). A 12/18 mm universal adapter (code ACC612V - optional accessory) is available to charge the battery from the cigarette lighter. The warranty is extended to 3 years.
Note: This product is not assigned to a specific vehicle - please check if this item fits and/or is needed.
|Use of charger:||Gel Battery, Lead-acid battery|
|Assignment of the article:||universal article|