Magura brake pump HC3 radial black Ø18 mm with ABE
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 2 Workdays
- Order number: 198439
- Manufacturer number: 2100691
HC3 - THE PROFESSIONAL
The HC3 brake pump is made of high quality aluminium, very high stiffness and low weight. Pressure rod and cylinder are radial at 90° to the handlebar. Less transmission loss and a direct brake feel for better control.
- ABS COMPATIBILITY MAGURA HCT is suitable for use with all ABS systems currently on the market. (as of 01.2016)
- 3-WAY ADJUSTABLE LEVER BEARING POINT. Simply changing the position of the lever bearing screw makes the hand lever feel harder or softer. This is equivalent to changing the piston diameter approximately 1 mm larger or smaller. All three settings provide radial actuation. CLAMP LEVER Reduces the risk of damage in the event of a fall or "tip over".
- ADVANCED SEAL TECHNOLOGY A new technology reduces or prevents air from entering the hydraulic system. Under extreme conditions, e.g. in racing.
- ADVANCED SEAL KIT The fitting is supplied with an external expansion tank and associated bracket. Due to the compact dimensions, installation should be possible in almost all cases. The smoked glass allows the fluid level to be checked.
- TITANIUM MOUNTING BOLTS Wherever possible and practical, MAGURA has used titanium as a material. Titanium is lightweight and corrosion resistant.
- BRAKE SIZE Piston diameter 18 mm = 17 - 19 mm (with ABE)
DELIVERY: Each HC3 is delivered ready for installation with the following package contents: 3-way adjustable lever bearing (corresponds to ± 1 mm hydraulic change) Banjo bolt with sealing rings (M10 x 1) Decoupled expansion reservoir Standard clamp (without mirror bracket) Brake light or starting safety switch ABE forhC³ in the racing version with 12 mm is delivered with a short folding lever and without brake light switch and without ABE.
|Assignment of the article:||universal article|