Battery charger BC DUETTO, 12 Volt, lead MFLI, 3Ah to 70 Ah charge, up to 100Ah maintenance
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Order number: 169119
Battery charger BC DUETTO, 12 Volt, lead/MF/LI,
TECHNICAL DATA BC DUETTO:
- Input voltage 220÷240 Vac, 50÷60 Hz
- Output voltage 13.8 V / 14.4 V - Nominal 12 V
- Charging current 1.5 A max
- Battery types 12V lead acid (open batteries, gel, maintenance free, VRLA, AGM, Ca/Ca, etc) & 12V LiFePO4
- Charging algorithm - lead-acid 8 automatic charge levels (initialization, recovery,
- Light charge, main charge, desulfation,
- Analysis of the battery, maintenance, compensation)
- Battery capacity - lead acid From 3 Ah to 70 Ah (charging), up to 100 Ah (maintenance)
- Charging algorithm - LiFePO4 7 automatic charge levels
- (initialisation, recovery, light charge, main charge, equalisation, analysis of the battery, maintenance)
- Battery capacity - LiFePO4 From 1 Ah to 100 Ah
- Operating temperature From -20° to +50°C
- IP protection class
- Weather resistant - Splash protection IP44
- Suitable for outdoor use
BC DUETTO is the intelligent universal charger for both lead-acid and lithium batteries, designed to provide a single multi-purpose unit for all 12V motorcycle batteries. The charger has two different charging programs for lead-acid and LiFePO4 batteries. Its maximum charge current of 1.5 amps makes it ideal not only for recreation, charging and maintenance of all ATV, scooter and motorcycle batteries, but also for the maintenance of car batteries.
The charger can always remain connected to the battery without risk and without the need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle: it will always keep the battery charged during long periods of inactivity (even months), and the internal microprocessor
performs a fully automatic multi-cycle charging procedure (8 cycles for lead-acid batteries, 7 cycles for LiFePO4 batteries). The charging technology for lead-acid batteries is ideal for recharging deeply discharged batteries (from 1.25 Volt) and for charging, desulphating and preserving all 12V batteries (maintenance-free, sealed, with caps, gel...) from 3 to 70 Ah (up to 100 Ah for preservation). The LiFePO4 program allows you to restore deeply discharged batteries, charge the battery quickly and efficiently, balance the charge between the battery cells, and maintain the battery properly for long periods of time. Safety is guaranteed in every phase of the charge: at low
temperatures, detected by an integrated sensor, the POLAR mode is activated, specifically for safe charging at low ambient temperature.
A few LEDs indicate the phase executed and all error messages in real time.
BC DUETTO does not produce sparks and is protected against short-circuit, reverse polarity, overvoltage and overheating. The package contains a waterproof battery cable with eyelets (289301), which can always remain mounted on the vehicle, and a battery connection cable with insulated terminals (289302). A 12/18 mm universal adapter (289303 - optional accessory) is available to charge the battery from the cigarette lighter. The warranty is extended to 3 years.
- the BC DUETTO battery charger, with the battery connection cable (standard length: 2m);
- a battery connection cable with eyelets 289301, which can remain permanently installed on board; - a
battery connection cable with crocodile clips 289302; -
according to the selected kit, a battery connection cable for cigarette lighter socket (12/18 mm) 289303 can be optionally included; - a copy of the
|Use of charger:||Gel Battery, Lead-acid battery|
|Assignment of the article:||universal article|